Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Voice Thread Link

For this week's assignment, we had to create a Voice Thread based on a problem. I collaboratively worked with all of my students (each was a member of a team). The teams included: research team, writing team, drawing team, picture team, voice recording team, technology team, and task monitors. The biggest problem on my students' minds is how they are going to afford outdoor school in the spring. This is the first year our school has gone to camp, so this is new for all of us. As a class, we generated ideas for camp. Then students picked their teams based on interest. I did limit the number of students per team. Then throughout the last two days we were able to put together this presentation which I will show at the parent camp night meeting in a few weeks. I was impressed how well most of the groups worked and what we put together in just a few hours. There were some technical issues, but overall, the project went well. I would also like to use this link as a possible way for parents and students to comment and generate more fundraising ideas. Here is our link-

http://voicethread.com/share/2293384/

No comments:

Post a Comment